Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Beautiful Moments with Mom and Dad


When I was young, I had this crazy thought that I am being raised by superheroes or humans who don't get tired and will not get old.

Every day I see my father holds a hammer like Thor and does wonders with it. With wood and nails, he has built houses (apartments, dog house, pigeon cage, and the likes) and that’s how good a carpenter he is.  He also used his hammer to split rocks, flatten metals and, I hope he won’t found out that I said this, I saw him one time crushing garlic with it while cooking adobo.  Only he and Thor can do so many things with a hammer.

How about my mother? She is our ever loving Nanay who takes care of us every day from cooking meals, washing clothes and cleaning the house while my father works.  Growing up, I saw how super with Tatay and Nanay are my mom.  And now that I am also a parent myself that I understand why they never get tired of doing everything for us. Indeed, a parent's care is the most unconditional love one can ever experience.

My dad and mom are a team like Superman and Supergirl because they possess awesome traits that can only be described as super. While Tatay is the soul of the family, Nanay is the heart. Everyone
listens to them.  They have shielded our family from any harm. Truly, the safest place on Earth is in our parents' loving arms. Both of them are barangay volunteers who devotes a few hours of service every night to help maintain peace and order in our community.

They are firm with their word.  They do everything to fulfill a promise.  I can’t remember any instance that my parents assured something and failed to do it.

And what I admire most about them, they never quit and bravely face every trial they meet in life. When our family was put to the test, they did not entertain the idea of a broken family and did everything to make us all bonded through thick and thin.

If only there is an wonder antidote or fountain of youth to make my mom and dad stay young and strong forever. I can't imagine living in this world without our parents.

I actually, googles "Fountain of Youth" one time and I stumbled unto a collagen drinks which are said to be the secret for longevity and beauty of Japanese people, who are known for their smooth skin and youthful appearance. Collagen drinks are, in fact, very popular in China and South Korea.

The good news is that we have Premium HyC 150, developed by FINE Japan Co. Ltd., is now available in the Philippines. Premium HyC 150 is unique because it is the only supplement drink that has the optimal combination of active anti-aging ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, collagen and ubiquinol.



Premium HyC 150 has other benefits that go beyond skin care and a rejuvenated, more youthful look. To maximize the benefits of collagen, one important element, hyaluronic acid, has to be present. At least 50 percent of hyaluronic acid in our body can be found in our skin.

I found out via www.HyC150.com that the product is available in Watsons stores nationwide.

Now, I have a good idea now what to give them on their upcoming anniversary celebration. But more to that is a gift of assurance that I will forever take care of them for as long as I live. For now, I
will continue to make beautiful moments with mom and dad for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment