Monday, June 3, 2013

Transform yourself with Schick


“Look! Up in the sky!
It’s a bird… it’s a plane…
No! It’s Superman!”


These are the classic line from an animated TV show that I used to watch in the 80’s. Actually it was only my older brothers who are fond of the Man of Steel before. I only got to appreciate Mr. Clark Kent’s alter ego when one of my uncles bought a set of the live action Superman movies starring then Hollywood heartthrob Christopher Reeves.

 Today, I am still a fan of the man from planet Krypton. It’s a fans club of sort at home with my husband and 4-year old son sharing the same interest. We have shirts with the iconic “S’ emblem and Superman toy figures, tumblers, mugs and key chains.

Only recently, we turned one boring afternoon at home into something super.  My husband and I were having our meryenda when he popped the question: “If you had the powers of Man of Steel for one week, how would you use it?”

Being the gentleman that he is, my husband let me to answer it first. Actually, this is just his way of getting enough time to think of the best response possible.

Having super powers for a day would be quite an experience. For a week? That would be a blast! The first thing that I’ll do would be for Mother Earth. I’ll fly outside our dear planet to check if I can do something to fix the big hole in our ozone layer. I would also put off bush fires or forest fires happening in different parts of the world. And if I see illegal loggers and miners, they better stop what they’re doing or else.

The next things that I want to accomplish are for our country. I’ll island hop (literally) from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao and reach out to our kababayans who don’t get enough help from the government.  I’ll ask our president (well, P-Noy seems to listen to beautiful women, what more if she can also fly) for food and medicine supplies and other basic necessities and I’ll bring them to remote places in the Philippines where aid is badly needed.

For the last two days of having superpowers, I might spend it with my family just like what I do on weekends as an ordinary working mom. I’ll fly my husband and son to the great places I was able to see during the 5-day superhero on duty journey.

Speaking of my super experiences, how would you like to win Superman premium items and special invites to the special screening of Man of Steel.  Join Schick’s Superman promo by clicking the image below. This is definitely one super movie adventure only from Schick. Free Your Skin.

Schick's Superman Promo
 
Per DTI-NCR Permit No.1843 Series of 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment