Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!



I love pop corn and movies.

That's why when I am enjoying either of the two, I am looking for the other one to truly enjoy the experience. I have been a movie fan since the VHS era. I particularly love movies made by Disney specially those that features Princesses.

I even dream of having my own Princess movie where I will be paired with a Prince Charming and together we will accomplished the mission of making all the Disney Villains like Ursula, Jafar or even the evil Stepmother to turn nice. It will be a fun-filled movie as we go to one kingdom to another.

And when I finish my film, I would like to be the first person to watch it. I will have with me a big container of pop corn. Among the brand of pop corn locally, I love Kettle Korn than others because it makes watch movies poppin' fun all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment