Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Treat for my Feet from adidas and Nuffnang Philippines

I received a good news through my inbox today.

I guess my feet will be getting a pair of new sneakers anytime soon. Nuffnang Philippines announced the winners of the second "Running Revolution with adidas Energy Boost" blog contest.

It was one exciting contest where I share my running experience and why the new line of shoes by adidas will boost my upcoming fun runs participation more exciting than the usual.


With the  P2,000 worth of GC’s from adidas, I am now on a lookout for a nice pair of running shoes that I can use to purchase.  I hope more blog contests will be introduced in the near future.

Btw, here is the link to m winning entry:
http://womanavenue.blogspot.com/2013/04/join-running-revolution-with-adidas.html

Again, thank you adidas and Nuffnang PH for this opportunity to blog about one of the leading sports brand in the world today.

 http://womanavenue.blogspot.com/2013/04/join-running-revolution-with-adidas.html /a>

No comments:

Post a Comment