Friday, March 8, 2013

Live Your Style with adidas NEO



One of the best lessons my mom told me is to always see to it that I am well-groomed when I face the world especially during special and important events.


I don't really have to wear expensive clothes or signature items but at least I wear something nice to the eyes, pieces that are neat-looking.  That's why even that I am already a working mom, I don't let my toxic sked hinder me from spending some time doing my make-up or trying a number of dresses before I decide what to wear.

Sometimes, I just wear casual outfit--- jeans and shirt-- but I want to add a little kick to how I look with different accessories I have. A necklace or bracelet or even bangles that perfectly compliments my get-up is definitely a plus.

I also love wearing sneakers because I'm fond of strolling in the mall or jogging in the park with my husband and son. Of course, even in a sweating shirt under the sun, I wanna look good so I have with me my kikay kit just to make sure that I always look good.

Then I heard that one of my favorite brands, adidas, is has a new label called NEO to cater the need for style by fans like me. I've seen the products through photos posted online and by just looking at them makes me want to own a pair. I want to live my style with adidas NEO!  


Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.

Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value.

NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.

NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment