After a few years, my prayers were answered and I did find the man who would eventually be my husband. He’s responsible, kind, thoughtful and most important of all, he is LG (but not really as what I “ordered’). He may not be a Prince William look-a-like or Brad Pitt type of guy but he is one LG for me as in Lalakeng Genius (my second choice for an ideal man).
How genius is my husband? Hmm… let me compare him to other geniuses to which other people, from geeks to jocks to tweens and working individuals, can relate easily. How about I describe him the same way how I see the latest buzz in the world of tech and gadgets: LG Optimus 2X and Optimus Black phones.
1. My husband is bright and a fast thinker. If only my husband will be given a chance to be in “Who Wants to be a Millionaire, I’m sure he’ll go along way. He loves trivia and problem solving situations. He told me that the hardest puzzle he has ever solved was me.
LG Optimus 2X is the first and only dual-core phone in the world making it the fastest of them all in the market today. LG Optimus Black on the other hand is the only phone in the world that has a NOVA display with 700 nits of brightness. I would love to play my favorite games using an Optimus which would definitely bring gaming into another level.
2. He has a good memory. He never forgets dates from our monthsary as BF-GF to the cut-off dates of our credit cards payments. He also knows my shoe size and my favorite brand for bags which became his foolproof gifts to me for special occasion or cold war moments.
Optimus 2X and Optimus Black comes with just enough memory that I need to store my family photos and other files. Both phones are compatible to different audio formats (mp3, wav, wma, eAAC+) and video formats (mp4, H.264, H.263, wmv) which means I have fun fun fun on the go.
3. He finds joy in sharing. I remember in 2009 when typhoon Ondoy badly hit our place in Pasig. He launched a donation drive by sending emails to friends and clients. He personally handed out to typhoon victims (btw, we're also victims) what he was able to collect, not minding standing in the middle of waist-deep dirty flood waters.
Almost all major establishments in the country offers free wi-fi access and this means that having Optimus 2X and Optimus Black makes me stay connected to my friends and love ones wherever I go. I can also share the photos from my trips through the many options that these phones offer.
4. He is focused on everything he does. You can’t disturb my husband when he’s watching a basketball game the same thing when he is in the middle of take home office work. But he’s at his best when he spends play time with our son as if they are the only people in the world.
A digital camera is a must-have to parents like us who has a toddler who will be experiencing his many first in life soon. I want to capture such moments and good thing there’s genius phones like Optimus which provide high quality photos and full HD videos making it unnecessary to bring a digicam in our trips and activities.
5. My husband is heaven sent. What I love about him is that he is full of surprises. Just when I thought that my day is complete, he’ll still come out with things that would amaze me. He is definitely LG as in Galing Langit.
You can consider something as heaven sent when you feel like everything seems right and you can’t ask for anything more. LG Optimus 2X and Optimus Black are my dream handsets that basically features all I want and all I need in a phone--- lightweight, fast and reliable, high quality with extra features and has a name trusted worldwide.
I can therefore conclude that just like my husband, Optimus is more than just smart. It’s genius. Visit lgoptimus.ph for more details.