Thursday, September 30, 2010

Waiting Baby

Often time, that at 7:00 pm, I'm at home from work,  eating dinner with my husband and our baby Charles.  It's already 7:20 pm from my watch and I'm still out with my husband.  I attend a Seminar this afternoon and it finished  at 5:00 pm when I received a message from Richard that he'll be staying until six.  Since the Seminar was held in PMAP where he works, I have no choice but to wait for him!  Oh I hope the meeting will be finished na.  For sure, Charles is looking for us na, especially his mommy!  Miss ko na baby ko!  Buti nalang dinala ko sya this morning sa Mama ko, who lives in Project 4, Quezon City with the rest of my family. Atleast, hindi lang si yaya Ghie yung kasama nya the whole day.  He enjoys naman playing with his Aunties, counsins, lolo  and lola in Project 4 e.  I hope before 8 matapos na yung meeting nila, since may pasok din ako tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment